The Ultimate Bake Solution
BakeTool is the In-House solution developed by Cogumelo Softworks for Bake Rendering with Cycles and BI. For those that work with Interactive Ambient , Arch Viz, Games... and need a Blender Baking Solution for your Assets, Full scenes, High Poly to Low Poly Normal Maps and others, Bake Tool is just what you need.
What is the BakeTool?
BakeTool is an add-on for blender 2.7x that redesigns the way that Blender Bake works with a more coherent and easier workflow.
Do I Need It?
The way that Cycles and BI Bake workflow works today is too slow and complicated to handle large scenes and for daily usage. If you need to bake assets or scenes in a more easier, fast and safer way then BakeTool is just what you need.
What Features BakeTool Have?
BakeTool was designed for an In House solution, so it has everything that a studio needs to bake your scenes such as:
- Multi Render: Baketool is the first multi render Bake solution for Blender. It support both Blender Internal Render and Cycles
- Viewport Report: See the progress in the viewport with our interactive report system.
- Safe & Easy: BakeTool doesn't mess up your materials, scene, or objects. Just configure it as if for a render and Bake!
- Multi Job & Multi Pass: Configure many jobs and passes you want setting object, devices, sizes and samples and bake it all once!
- Assets or Full Scenes: Just add the objects that you want to Bake to the List with the "Selected to List" button.
- Individual or Atlas Mode: You can bake objects as Individual Textures per pass or Join everything in a single Atlas per pass.
- Bake to Target: Do you want to Bake High to Low Poly models or just Bake to a single Object? Just use Bake to Target!
- Auto Save Externally and Pack in .Blend: Don't mess up your texture library, totally safe internal and external save.
- Auto Config Image Format: Just select the format, we change all parameters for you to give you the best File Size/Quality.
- Automatic UV Unwrap Function: Automatically create and unwrap non overlapped uvs for your objects. Speed up your workflow a lot!
- New Pack UV Space Function: Problems with Overlapped UVs in multiple Objects? Not anymore! BakeTool has its own Pack UV Space Function that makes the active UV of selected objects into a Big Atlas without Overlaps!
- More Coming! See more news, videos and tutorials in our Youtube Channel
Why should I buy it?
We are a small studio from Brazil, and we have already done some great things for Blender such as Graph Theme and BoolTool add-on. Now we need to raise some money to keep developing Baketool and our other Add-ons. We want to support BF with blender development as well, so we’re assigning part of all sales for the BF Development Fund. That’s our way of saying Thanks to BF for all the good stuff that they have done. On top of it, BakeTool is the Best solution for Blender Baking on the Market, so if you just want a tool to work with Baking, BakeTool is what you need!
Ver 1.42 HotFix
- Fixed bugs in the Automatic UV Unwrap
Ver 1.41 HotFix
- Suported version now is Blender 2.78b.
Ver 1.40 What's New Video
- New Automatic UV Unwrap System!
- Support to new Cycles Pass Selector Combine
- Enable/Disable per pass in Cycles and BI
- New Object Manager List
- Remove Limit of Bake Size
- Bug fixes in BI reports and more.
- Added Bias Parameter to Target Render
- Better UI for AO Settings in BI Mode
- Fixed bug in AO Normalization in BI Mode
- Fixed bug in register/unregister
- Fixed crash when "bake multires" is enable in BI
- Support to Renderstreet render farm system (Read More)
- New support to TARGA (TGA) export save
- Fix problems with BI Bake + Render Target
Ver 1.3 - What's New Video
- New Job System
- New Report/Progress System
- Support to Custom Output Nodes
- Core Redesign
- UI Redesign
- Many Bug fixes for all areas.
Ver 1.21 - What's New Video
- Cleanup and bug fix version
- Atlas name Prefix are not saved externally in Cycles
- Changed Max resolution in 4K to 4096
- Now Baked image have alpha Channel
- Cage Render was not working right, fixed now
- Card Reference Updated with new colors
- Added Blender Internal Render Support!
- UI and worklfow improvements with eyedrop object selectors
- New Error Catch system with more than 20 error handlers with Info Reports.
- New Auto Pack UV inside the Bake process for Atlas Mode (Video)
- Fix : In some computers CUDA disappear if Bake Tool was set as Default On in User Preferences
- Change UI about per pass device config:
- If you don't have a GPU Device enabled in User Preferences it don't show the device selector per pass anymore, it show a message informing that it will use CPU instead.
- If you have a GPU Device enable in User Preferences it keep as previous version
- UI and Panels
- Multi Pass Support
- Individual and Atlas Mode Support
- Bake to Target
- Auto Save Externally and Pack in .Blend
- Auto Config Image Format
- Pack UV Space Function
BakeTool Reference Card:
If you have any problem please contact us inbox.
No FAQ's found for this product.
Purchase this item to leave a review!