A pillar of the modern design
It is Paul Smith's interpretation of the Classic Type 75 designed by Sir Kenneth Grange.
Who is this model for?
If you are creating a great looking interior scenes (or aiming to), this model is for you. Architect, interior designer, or just passionate about interior visualisations, you will find this asset easy to use and it will help you enchant the scenes you are creating.
How this will help you?
It will save you hours of modelling, texturing, UV unwrapping and rigging.
- All the objects are grouped and logically named and parented
- Ready to be appended / linked into the scene
- The model is 1:1 scaled in real world using the metric system
- Objects uv unwrapped and consolidated in an unique 2k texture
- Ready for animation using intuitive controls
- Lighting controls through the armature for intensity and color (blackbody value)
- Cycles ready - most of the shaders are based on the Chocofur nodes