ZUV Tools extends Blender's UV toolset with some powerful selection, spreading, smoothing, and manipulating tools. Bringing over tools such as smooth, find shortest path, circle, relax, and many more ZUV Tools gets you working faster than ever.
2.5 New Features:
Randomize: Randomize the location of selected UVs within a set distance
Boundary Select: Select UVs on the boundary of a selection
Hide (better): More intuitively hides UVs (when hiding UVs on the edge of an island, only the selected UVs are hidden instead of the UVs of the same vertices; see video)
Gridify Islands: Turn any 4 cornered island made up of quads into a nice spread grid (auto spread and auto ratio applied)
- Default Keymaps for Copy, Paste, Shortest Path, Hide Better, Rip, Auto-Weld, and Spread added
- Spread works when sync is enabled, ignores hidden uvs
- Shortest path works with hidden uvs, ignores hidden UVs when selecting closet UV to mouse
- Relax works with uverts on island edge
- Auto-Merge ignores hidden uverts
- Circle more reliably auto rotates correctly
Auto "Redo UVerts":
- You should no longer need to press "Redo UVerts" (at least as often as you did before). ZUV Tools now automatically, on the fly, recalculates UVerts. What does this mean for you? Less interrupts during your workflow!
2.0 Main Features:
Shortest Path : With two selected UVs this operator will find the shortest path according to the selected algorithm and source.
Spread : Straightens selected UVs and spaces UVs evenly or according to their distances on the mesh.
Smooth : Smooth selected UVs. Great for when interior UVs of the same island are intersecting and Minimize Stretch isn’t doing what you want.
Circle : Turns selected UVs into a circle
Transfer Selection : Transfers selected UVs between UV sync modes
Check documentation for full list of features!
|Published||over 1 year ago|
|Software Version||2.8, 2.81, 2.82, 2.83, 2.9|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message