Cinematic Blender Car Studio | Studio A
This is a 4K cinematic render studio that I've created fully in Blender to showcase cars! It has a unique lighting setup that it inspired by real car studios, and also has pre-placed cameras, making it very easy to show-off your new creation! It is also very optimised for Cycles X, and so it renders quite fast, even on a very slow graphics card. This is what I took a test render on: GTX 970 -->2880x1620 image in just over 1 min. These images were the exact thumbnails you see on this listing.
Here is one below.
I have also created a demo animation to show what the studio looks like once rendered, and it is currently on YouTube. You can see the demo here
These were also created with fully procedural materials, pushing the render times to be even faster! Here is what one of them looks like --->
Here is the easiest way to use them!
1) Load up a fresh/existing .blend file, and link or append this into your current scene!
2) Scale your car to the boundaries using the 'S' key.
3) Click on a camera a use 'Ctrl + 0' to go to that camera's view
4) Click 'F12' to render out your image.
5) Save and enjoy! Feel free to edit and upload it!
|Published||3 months ago|
|Blender Version||3.0, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message