A 3d model of Grand Rabat Theatre
Modelled from reference images and satellite imagery using only quads, with all loop cuts intact.
This model would be highly useful for sci-fi scenes, futuristic cities, and adding interest in your urban environments. It would also be a useful reference study for how to model complex architecture with subdiv.
Model Consists of 6 objects:
- Theatre shell - 44.5k verts and 44.5k faces
- Glass Entrance - 140 verts and 67 faces
- Front entry - 7.5k verts and 7.3k faces
- Side entry - 2k verts and 2k faces
- Context base - 5k verts and 5k faces
- Water - 1.1.k verts and 1.1k faces
Materials are placeholders with no textures
Modelled in meters, FBX in cm, OBJ orientation Yup and -Z forward
Total 60k verts and 60k faces
Time-lapse of modelling:
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||about 1 year ago|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message