When designing or re-designing an architectural model sometimes those deadlines set by clients are tough to work with. You feel like you just don't have enough time in your day to model and texture furniture. Sometimes it helps to have something already created and ready to render.
The Wyatt Couch and Chair Living room set is quick and easy to throw into any scene. Even if you work in other programs, no problem. You have access to this set in 6 different formats. Just take a look at what you get to work with:
- High Poly (424,402 Verts)
- Medium Poly (108,058 Verts)
- Low Poly (28,692 Verts)
- Base Mesh (9,137 Verts)
- Comes with 3 textures that can easily be replaced just by linking in whatever photo you want.
- UV Unwrapped
- Specular Map
- Normal Map
- Shaders are all set up in the nodes editor and can be easily tweaked if you desire.
- .obj (with mtl)
- .stl (Used Widely for 3d Printing)