What's Watercolor Renderer, as its name implies, this is a real-time watercolor renderer, which let artist direct how to watercolor style should be.
How artist control the watercolor style
Artist can control how the watercolor style in two types: Global configs and local vertex painting.
With global configs, artist can setup how the whole scene should look like by configure the canvas type, canvas roughness, pigment density, etc.
Local vertex painting
To simulate how watercolor works, we provide 5 types of vertex painting which smimulates different characteristic of watercolor.
They are Pigment Turbulence, Pigment Granulate, Color Bleeding, Edge Darkening, Substrate Distortion.
While global config affect the whole scene, local vertex painting only affect perticular mesh and its vertex. So that you can make some micro control on how the watercolor style you like it to be.
What's in the package
- The addon as a zip file
- Some demo scenes as blend files
- Render To Image not work on macOS, but Save Preview to Image works.
- Huge Update: Updates to compatible with Blender 4.0 and later
- Migrate from bgl to gpu module
- New feature: Add a button to save viewport preview as image in Blender
- Fixed shader function error for GPU RTX 3060
- Fixed render to image not work on Windows 10
- Initial release
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||8 months ago|
|Blender Version||2.93, 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4, 3.5, 3.6, 4.0|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message