High-quality PBR low-poly 3D model of Sea-Doo Lifeguard Watercraft. This asset is divided into several parts so you can get several variations of this water vehicle. This model was based on a high-end watercraft and now it is designed exclusively for search and rescue professionals.
This asset is best for use in games and other VR/AR, real-time applications such as Unity or Unreal Engine. It can also be rendered in Blender (ex Cycles) or Vray as the model is equipped with all required PBR textures. This as well as each of our 3D models is built with great attention to detail and realistic proportions with correct geometry. I have made every effort to ensure that the PBR textures are as detailed as possible and made with the greatest care.
- 4 PBR textures sets (Main Body, Emission, Alpha, Addons)
- 26666 Triangles.
- 22617 Vertices.
- Model is one mesh.
PBR texture sets details:
2048 Main Body PBR texture set (Albedo, Metallic, Smoothness, Normal, AO)
- 2048 Emission PBR texture set (Albedo, Metallic, Smoothness, Normal, AO)
- 2048 Alpha PBR texture set (Albedo, Metallic, Smoothness, Normal, AO)
- 2048 Addons PBR texture set (Albedo, Metallic, Smoothness, Normal, AO)
Available file formats:
- Blender files and example render scenes (Eevee studio setup and Cycles HDRI)
- Blender files in 2 versions (packed and regular-unpacked)
- Maya 2018.3 (.mb)
- 3ds Max 2018 (.max)
- Unity3D 2018.4 (.unitypackage)
- Unreal Engine 4.27 (.uasset)
- USDZ/glTF 2.0 (.gltf)
- Autodesk FBX (.fbx)
- 3D Studio (.3ds)
- Collada (.dae)
- OBJ (.obj)
- Please feel free to contact me if you need any further information about this 3d model.
I will try to write back as soon as possible and help you clear up any doubts. I can also send you some additional screenshots if you need.
- Please also contact me if there are any problems after purchase. We will try to solve the problem together ;)
- To avoid misunderstandings this model is not intended for 3D printing.
It uses some low/mid-poly modeling tricks and is optimized for real-time and gaming apps and is an open mesh. It is also intended primarily for rendering using various rendering engines (as Blender Cycles or Vray).
- If you like this model and would like to make it printable please contact me first.
I'll try to make the model printable but I'll let you know if it is at all possible and what the differences will be.
|Published||3 months ago|
|Blender Version||2.9, 2.91, 2.92, 2.93, 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4|
|Render Engine Used||cycles, eevee|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message