Vitra Eames Plastic Side Chair Dsx
This Eames Plastic Side Chair DSX is a high quality, photorealistic 3D model. It is suitable for visual products such as design visualization, broadcast, high-res film close-ups, forensic presentation, etc.
Model is made up of all quads mesh with holding/support edges, suitable for Subdivision.
Native 3D application is Blender 2.79.
ZIP archive contains:
- BLEND file. Subdivision Surface Modifier active.
- OBJ_basemesh file. This is the base mesh version.
- OBJ_highpoly file. This is with Subdivision Modifier applied.
- FBX_basemesh file. This is the base mesh version.
- FBX_highpoly file. This is with Subdivision Modifier applied.
- 1 preview image.
- How To PDF guide
- Professional high quality models that have real world scale (Metric).
- All quad mesh with holding edges, suitable for subdivision.
- Clean edge flow and optimized topology is used for maximum polygon efficiency.
- Subsurf Modifier is active in .BLEND file, you can go as high, or as low poly as you wish.
- All objects have UVs.
- Model uses Blender's Principled BSDF shaders.
- All objects, meshes and materials has meaningful and matching names.
- No extra third-party plug-ins needed.
- Model's main parts are presented as separate objects. This allows standard parts of the model to be easily selected for manipulation, and materials can be easily modified or swapped out.
- Standard parts of the model has been parented to an Empty and grouped. The Empty is placed at the base of the model so it can be easily selected and positioned in the way you need. Just select the Empty to move and position the model. Note: Empty/Parent cannot be exported to OBJ, please use the FBX or Blend file.
- Lights, camera and background are not included to avoid clutters.
Total model: 1.
Total objects per model: 4 separate objects parented to an Empty.
Total vertices and faces per model with Subdivision Level 0 = 7806 vertices and 7652 faces.
Model uses procedural materials only. Color, Roughness and other parameters can be changed easily.
Exchange formats are FBX (7.4 binary) and OBJ, all quads geometry. Depending on the application used, may need to reassign materials and might not render like the preview images.
Thank you very much for choosing my model. I look forward to continuously working with you in the future.
Have a great day, cheers!
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||over 4 years ago|
|Render Engine Used||Cycles|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message