The vibrant color presets add-on, lets you add color adjustments to your scene on the fly, you can preview the colors directly within your viewport, you never have to wait for the scene to render, or rely on the compositor.
Setting up color adjustments in the compositor takes sometime, and you are only able to do it if you render your scene first, you can't take advantage of viewport rendering as the compositor nodes won't affect what you see in the viewport.
The vibrant color presets add-on gives you that ability right in your viewport.
- You can select from a number of premade presets, apply them on any scene
- works in eevee and cycles
- you can also make and save your own presets to use later
- the colors can be applied to the scene at render times
- works in rendered mode
- also works in the compositor
- blender realtime viewport color correction addon
|Published||about 2 years ago|
|Blender Version||2.91, 2.92, 2.93, 3.0|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message