Verdana Valley (Nature Landscape Environment)
A nature landscape scene created completely from scratch, it includes more then 150+ models and scans of various assets (rocks, plants, trees, grass blades, nettles, benches, cabins, cliffs and many more)!
After purchase you will get main .blend scene with camera and render settings already setup so you can press Render and get exactly same results as you can see in demo video or you can take the assets and use them in your own projects.
A few notes:
- scrubbing the timeline will be extremely slow since there are leaves on trees and they are using alembic format to read the wind simulation
- after downloading open the scene in Blender 3.0+ go to File>External Data>Find Missing Files and point it to the location of downloaded files (required to load all footage plates, because Blender doesn't pack them)
- scene is really heavy 14+ mil tris, use beefy pc (at least 16GB RAM) to open it up
- I suggest you to not switch to material preview if your GPU has less than 8GB of VRAM
- at least 6GB of VRAM required for render a frame/animation
|Published||4 months ago|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message