What is it?
Unwrap Me is a Blender add-on that generates UV seams automatically on your mesh, making the creation of UV charts faster and more precise.
You can try it before you buy it by clicking here and downloading the latest release from Github. Install like a regular Blender add-on.
For video tutorials and discussion check out the Blenderartists thread.
- Advanced seam generating algorithms for both low poly and high poly meshes
- Control how much stretch you allow for the final UV charts
- Grow charts directly on your mesh and see the results before unwrapping
- Fully documented UI
- Multi-threading acceleration, more CPU cores = faster!
- An update feature that will keep your add-on updated when new features and improvements are released
Blender on a Windows or Linux PC
Apple/Mac is NOT currently supported
|Published||22 days ago|
|Blender Version||3.0, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4, 3.5|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message