What is Unreal Skeleton to Rigify?
Unreal skeleton to Rigify is the add-on that generates Rigify from Unreal models.
- No messing with Blender's metarig, it's created automatically
- One-click - just select the original Unreal rig (it should be already imported with 3rd party add-on, check Requirements) and click "Generate Rigify"
- Rigify include IK and Face
How to install?
The installation procedure is the same as for other Blender add-ons.
- Go to Edit > Preferences... > Add-ons
- Click Install...
- Select downloaded .zip archive unreal-skeleton-to-rigify.zip
- Click the check box to activate the add-on
To run this script you would also need 2 additional add-ons:
- “Rigify”, a default rigging add-on from Blender, should be on by default
Blender add-on to import exported Unreal models https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Dene33/TModel/master/TModelAddon_NoIK.py Right-click, save as and install as ordinary Blender add-on (see the previous paragraph)
- An add-on that export models from Unreal games
- Add-on works only on Windows
Only Blender 3+ is supported.
How it works?
1. Import Unreal model to Blender
First, one needs to import a Unreal model to Blender. There are a couple of apps that you can find in the internet.
2. Convert Unreal model to Rigify
Now you should have the Rigify add-on turned on, Unreal Skeleton to Rigify add-on installed and the original Unreal model imported to Blender.
1. Select the original Unreal rig imported to Blender. Rig is the Armature object, not the mesh
2. In the N menu, select Rigify from Unreal tab and with the Unreal armature selected, press “Generate Rigify”
If you can't get the desired results from some rigs you're trying to use, please contact us, we'll be happy to fix the problem for you! We're constantly working on supporting all the rigs with as less bugs as possible!
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||about 1 month ago|
|Software Version||3.0, 3.1, 3.2|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message