Why is UEx the way to go?
- everything is 100% correctly exported - no scaling issues, no import errors
- batch export as many objects as you like - asset types will be automatically detected
- each asset/animation is a separate FBX with no data duplication - save time and manage your assets easier
- updating and importing assets is effortless - drag and drop to Unreal - no need to mess with any settings
- no need for specific, inconvenient collection names or asset naming conventions - just export selected/visible objects
- easily adjust origins to object or world (reset mesh/armature location)
- make use of the clipping distance adjuster - after changing your Blender unit scale, instantly adjust the clipping distances for all workspaces
What you see is what you get
The animations will look exactly the same after importing in Unreal...
Managing and updating your files could never be easier
The export panel is now your friend
For new releases, feedback, bug fixes and more, please join our discord server. Enjoy creating!
|v1.0.2||Fixed Blender 3.2 compatibility issues|
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||2 months ago|
|Software Version||2.8, 2.81, 2.82, 2.83, 2.9, 2.91, 2.92, 2.93, 3.0, 3.1, 3.2|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message