Update v1.3 :
* Added more nodes : Grunge Overlay, Black and White (advanced), Bleach Bypass, Dark Blue, Dreamy, Highlight Fringe, Orange Teal, Sepia, and Side highlights.
* Simplified the standard setup.
* Rewrote parts of the code and fixed minor bugs.
Take your renders to the next level of realism easily and in only a few seconds with Uber Compositor. It comes with a collection of the most common image effects like vignetting, lens dirt, film grain, glare/bloom, exposure, color temperature and more.
Why Uber Compositor?
Uber Compositor is :
- Easy to use
- Fully controllable
- Works with all scenes and styles
- A huge time-saver
- Very convenient to use
- Resolution-independent bloom and glare
- High Quality
- 10% of revenue is donated to the Blender Development Fund
( Artwork used in the examples : Barbershop Scene by Blender Studio.)
Blooms and glare sizes are relative to the image size and do not use absolute pixel sizes. This means that the differences between glares at 50% and at 100% resolution for example are minimal and mostly unnoticeable, unlike the default glare nodes that comes with Blender, which produces different results under different conditions.
Uber Compositor is compatible with Blender 2.9x and 3.0.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||over 1 year ago|
|Software Version||2.8, 2.81, 2.82, 2.83, 2.9, 2.91, 2.92, 2.93, 3.0|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message