High-quality PBR low-poly 3D model of the auto-rickshaw, called
Tuk-Tuk. This vehicle s a widely used form of urban transport in Bangkok
and other Thai cities.
It can be rendered in Blender Cycles or Eevee and some sample scenes for both renderers are included. This 3D model can also be used in games and other VR / AR, real-time applications such as Unity or Unreal Engine as it is equipped with all required PBR textures. The model is built with great attention to detail and realistic proportions with correct geometry. PBR texture sets are very detailed so it makes this model good enough for a close-up.
Bonus! Blender example scenes included (details are shown in the screenshots).
- 4 PBR textures sets (Base, Alpha, Glass, Wheel)
- 13628 Triangles.
- 13112 Vertices.
- The model is divided into a few 3 objects (TukTuk_Base, Wheel_Front, Wheels_Back)
- There is also collapsed version of this model (one mesh).
- This model is completely unwrapped.
- The model is fully textured with all materials applied.
- Pivot points are correctly placed to suit the animation process.
- Model scaled to approximate real-world size (centimeters).
- All nodes, materials, and textures are appropriately named.
PBR Texture Sets:
- 4096 Base texture set (Albedo, Metallic, Smoothness, Normal, Ambient Occlusion).
- 1024 Alpha texture set (Albedo, Metallic, Smoothness, Normal, Ambient Occlusion).
- 1024 Glass texture set (Albedo, Metallic, Smoothness, Normal, Ambient Occlusion).
- 2048 Wheel texture set (Albedo, Metallic, Smoothness, Normal, Ambient Occlusion).
Available file formats:
- Blender files and example render scenes (Eevee studio setup and Cycles HDRI)
- Blender files in 2 versions (packed and regular-unpacked)
- Maya 2018.3 (.mb)
- 3ds Max 2018 (.max)
- Unity3D 2018.4 (.unitypackage)
- Unreal Engine 4.27 (.uasset)
- USDZ/glTF 2.0 (.gltf)
- Autodesk FBX (.fbx)
- 3D Studio (.3ds)
- Collada (.dae)
- OBJ (.obj)
- To avoid misunderstandings this model is not intended for 3D printing.
It is intended primarily for rendering using various rendering engines (such as Blender Cycles or Vray) and real-time applications.
- Please feel free to contact me if you need any further information about this 3d model.
I will try to write back as soon as possible and help you dispel any doubts.
- If you bought this 3D model and need some support then please contact me. I'll be happy to help you ;)
- I can also send you some additional screenshots if you need them.
|Published||4 months ago|
|Blender Version||2.9, 2.91, 2.92, 2.93, 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3|
|Render Engine Used||cycles, eevee|
|Misc Data||uvs-unwrapped, textured|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message