This is a model of a leather seat used in trucks or cars. This seat is rigged so you can easily rotate the back support of the seat, rotate the arm support and control the seatbelt: which is specifically rigged so that it's easy to fit around a character such as a driver or a passenger.
The green mannequin in the preview pictures is also included. All renders are included. Parts, materials, textures and bones are named accordingly and descriptively.
Textures are generated from procedural shaders. So both the procedural shaders and their baked textures are provided with the appropriate model file.
Two main render-ready blend files are included, named:
- Seat_original_procedural (which is the original file containing procedural textures, as shown in the preview pictures, without the mannequin).
- Seat_baked_mannequin (which is a texture baked model including the mannequin).
Models in both these main files are rigged.
The FBX file can be used in e.g. Unity (See example in the preview pictures).
Most important features:
- 8K textures including: color, roughness (Gloss) and normal maps.
-UVs in three map: Seat, support and seatbelt (This makes it easy to remove major parts of the seat hence minimizing excess data storage in e.g. game engines)
- Real-world scale.
- Total number of polygons at subdivision level zero: 19436 (Including the mannequin of 1909 polygons)
- Subdivision ready.
- Rigged: You can move around the buckle and the seatbelt will follow accordingly, as well as seat and arm support rotation.
- Topology: Quads and as few tris as possible.
- Files: Blend, FBX, OBJ (And MTL), 3DS, DAE, STL.
Originally created in Blender 2.90 using Cycles render engine.
Enjoy your model!
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||8 months ago|
|Software Version||2.9, 2.91|
|Render Engine Used||Cycles, Eevee|
|Misc Data||UV's Unwrapped, Manifold mesh (water-tight), Rigged, Low & High Resolution, Normal Mapped, Textured|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message