Low-poly 3D model of Tow Truck. The interior part is also modeled, but with less detail. The model is split into the main part and wheels to be ready for the rigging process.
It is best for use in games and other VR / AR, real-time applications such as Unity or Unreal Engine. It can also be rendered in Blender (ex Cycles) or Vray as the model is equipped with detailed textures. Model is built with great attention to details and realistic proportions with the correct geometry.
Bonus! Blender example scenes included (details are shown in the screenshots).
- 2048 x 2048 Diffuse and AO textures
- 5764 Triangles
- 3286 Polygons
- 3512 Vertices
- The model is correctly divided into main part and wheels.
- Model completely unwrapped.
- The model is fully textured with all materials applied.
- Pivot points are correctly placed to suit the animation process.
- Model scaled to approximate real-world size (centimeters).
- All nodes, materials, and textures are appropriately named.
Available file formats:
- Blender files and example render scenes (Eevee studio setup and Cycles HDRI)
- Blender files in 2 versions (packed and regular-unpacked)
- Maya 2018.3 (.mb)
- 3ds Max 2018 (.max)
- Unity3D 2018.4 (.unitypackage)
- Unreal Engine 4.27 (.uasset)
- USDZ/glTF 2.0 (.gltf)
- Autodesk FBX (.fbx)
- 3D Studio (.3ds)
- Collada (.dae)
- OBJ (.obj)
- Please feel free to contact me if you need any further information about this 3d model.
I will try to write back as soon as possible and help you dispel any doubts.
- If you need any additional images then let me know.
If you bought this 3D model and need some support then please contact me. I'll be happy to help you ;)
- To avoid misunderstandings this model is not intended for 3D printing.
It is intended primarily for rendering using various rendering engines (such as Blender Cycles or Vray) and real-time applications.
|Published||2 months ago|
|Blender Version||2.9, 2.91, 2.92, 2.93, 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3|
|Render Engine Used||cycles, eevee|
|Misc Data||uvs-unwrapped, textured|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message