Create Limitless Designs for your Artworks & NFTs with these beautiful Artistic Shaders. Control all designing features from one central place, so that you can focus on the design. Apply these Shaders to any object to create great Digital Art.
OrganoMetric presents 'Totally Procedural Artistic Shaders - Pack 3' containing 25 Shaders. These Shaders can be used to create digital abstract designs / objects or NFTs in a number of ways:
- you can apply the given Shader to any object (a Shader may look different on different objects because of different topology & sub-divisions).
- by changing the settings of the given Shaders to create limitless new Shaders and new looks.
- by mixing more than one Shaders (for this you should know how to use Shaders).
- by using a given Shader as starting point & create your own unlimited different styles by changing the main settings.
- you can animate the Shader settings through Key Frames to create stunning animations.
How to apply these Shaders to your objects?
Just select your object & apply the Shader (As you apply materials to any objects).
Please check the following tutorial for more information:
All files are created with Blender Version 3.0 & CYCLES Render.
If you face any problem with the shapes or files, you can contact us, and we’ll respond as soon as possible.
NOTE: All Shaders were rendered at Subdivision Surface (Modifier) level 8 which needs a powerful computer. Rendering at a level less than 8 would result in a different look.Shaders may look different on different objects
Practical Usage Example: (File not included. Only for Educational Purposes)
|Published||3 months ago|
|Software Version||3.0, 3.1|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message