* You can check the update log in the documentation page
What is ToOptimize Tools?
ToOptmize Tools is an addon for Blender that will help you to optimize your scene in a simple way with very useful tools. The addon will show you what is making your scene heavier, comparing each object, collection, texture and material in your scene!
- Collection Analyzer
- 3D View Analyzer
- Image Data Analyzer (New)
- Image Resizer (New)
- Material Benchmark (New)
- Find in Scene Tool
- Extra Useful Tools
3D View Analyzer
The addon will make all the hard work for you!
With One Click the addon will get the number of vertices in each object in your scene, returning you the size of each one with colors!
- No more hours of searching to find the object that is making the polycount of your scene go to space!
Find which objects are making your scene heavier...
- One click, and this addon will tell you what to do next, directly in your viewport!
What collection is making my scene heavier?
This addon will compare each collection and object in your scene, and will return you a new outliner view! where you will be able to find how many vertices each collection have at the moment, in a simple and visual way!
You can have more control of each color with advanced options!
Material Benchmark Tool
Ever wondered what material may be costing you a lot of memory space? but you have no idea how to check it?
So here is your solution!
This tool will run a benchmark in each material in your object/scene, and will return you a list of tested materials with it used memory.
This tool will also return the total memory usage, and others useful information.
And now you can easily select and try to optimize heavy materials with our next tool...
This tool will return you a list of each image file loaded in you blend file
And will show you the memory usage of each image file, and after that, you can easily select and resize images to lower sizes!
When working in big projects, some times you can end with multiple duplicates of a same image file in your blend file.
You can easily clear all duplicate images in your file with one click, the addon will remove the duplicate image data, and will replace with the original image in each material in your scene.
The Addon will generate new resized images, and will auto replace the old ones in the current file only.
Note: This feature is to resize only! but we have another complete Addon for texture conversion and resizing, with advanced filtering, batch converting and more! you can check it here.
Find in Scene Tool
Find the object with more vertices in your scene!
- The addon will select the object with more vertices in your scene, and you decide what to do with it...
Find objects with Subdivision Modifiers!
- Sometimes you have a finished scene, and have to create a lighter one, and subdivision modifiers are the worst in this case. Would you like to find all the objects with subdivision modifiers from your scene with one click? so here is one more button.
Find objects with more than a specific number of vertices!
- The addon will select all objects with more vertices than you selected.
Will the addon turn my workspace into a rainbow forever?
No! with one click, Everything can get back to normal, without colors and percentages!
The addon also has some tools that will make your 3d modeling life better!
A Material Slots Cleaner (That Works with Huge Scenes)
- With one click, delete all materials that are in the material slots, but are not in use (Usually appears in objects imported from other softwares).
Just delete Subdivision Modifiers from any object
- You just want to delete all subdivision modifiers in your scene? okay.
Delete Empty collections
- The addon will clean your outline view removing unused collections!
If you are working in one of this fields, this addon is for you:
- Low Poly Modeling
- ArchViz Modeling
- High Poly Modeling
- 3D Web Visualization
- GLTF Workflow
- Or if you just want a lighter scene for better render performance
- Compatible with Windows OS only
Looking for addons to optimize your scene?
Here is another good one:
FormatSwap - Texture Converter
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||9 months ago|
|Software Version||2.91, 2.92, 2.93|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message