Capturing Dyntopo is an Experimental Feature in v1.0.0. Enable that in the Addon Preferences (Experimental Settings->Dyntopo) to capture that data
What is TIMELAPSE Tool?
TIMELAPSE Tool is a Blender addon that records timelapse footage of your project in the background.
Capture Screenshots: Record your entire project window at a fixed interval
Capture from Camera: Record from the perspective of the camera in the scene
Animate Cameras: Record from cameras with animation keyframes
Multi-Camera Capture: Record from the perspective of multiple cameras in the scene simultaneously
Lock Shading: Lock the viewport shading settings of the timelapse capture
Generate Video from Image Sequence: Automatically create a timelapse video using the recorded image sequence
More to Come…
Blender 3.0 or above (older versions are not currently supported)
Windows (Should work on Linux, but hasn't been thoroughly tested. Not currently tested on Mac)
Road Map (Stay Tuned For Future Updates)
- Shading Presets: save and load preset shading lock settings (very useful for green-screen setups)
- Per-Camera Settings: currently all cameras share the same settings. This will let you change resolution, aspect ratio, shading options, etc. on a per-camera basis
- Camera Animation Helper Tools: TIMELAPSE Tool cameras are free to animate just like any other camera in Blender, but I’d like to streamline this process specifically for setting up timelapse cameras
- Improved User Interface: As people use this tool and give feedback, the UI will be updated to support the workflows of active users.
- General Optimizations: Lots of work behind the scenes to improve the performance of this tool. This will always be an active pursuit.
MAC Support: I will be prioritizing this since there seems to be demand for it. (I may need people to help test this)
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||2 months ago|
|Blender Version||3.0, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message