Hello Blender Users,
I present you my first addon that I gave created for Blender - System console toggle.
Currently it’s only for Windows users.
Currently its version is 2.0.1.
- Addon developers
- Easily accessible
- Open from the top header
- And added some features that can be changed by the user itself
What's New in 2.0.1?
- Added preference for the addon and settings button near to the operator in header.
- You can change the name of the addon button using preference.
- Now can assign shortcut keymap through preference.
- Hotkey easy accessibility
It would be very grateful, if you to tell your friends about this addon. It is will be like a motivation.
Thank you for supporting me!
Thread on blenderartists.org
Just use this addon hotkey combination a couple of times. I am sure you will find helpful in many situations when this addon can make you to work more comfortably.
Buy this addon if its affortable for you.
Support me on patreon.com
Other helpful addons:
TODO Task Manager - an addon for Blender 2.x for writing down and managing tasks to do daily. It provides a simple UI easy to use for a beginner to pro.
More addons are on the way…