This volume is a group of different roadblocks that you see all around the city. The models are recreated with precision in Blender. You could use these as props for your game or your short movie...
The models alone without any modifiers applied are pretty low-poly. They look exactly like the real roadblocks you see every now and then on the road. If you like to do close-ups I suggest to crank up the subdivision level to 3.
I used the principled shader for every model in this vol. Metallic to Dielectric.
I applied a street ground texture on the floor with the roughness and the normal maps.
I applied a sign texture on the yellow sign.
- In layer 1 you'll see the planks roadblock
- In layer 2 you'll have the long thin and long cones roadblock
- In layer 3 you'll have the small cones roadblock
- In layer 4 you'll have the normal cones roadblock
- In layer 5 you'll have the signs "Under construction" roadblock
For the ground texture it's a realistic street ground texture where the color and roughness and the normal ones are applied. You could always use them elsewhere.
No FAQ's found for this product.
Purchase this item to leave a review!