This Blender Addon Takes PrusaSlider GCode, processes it and converts it into a renderable 3d model. It takes into account various heights and widths of the GCode and delivers a very realistic looking model.
- Includes material, the bottom plate, lights and set
- Truly one-click processing:
Just select a valid PrusaSlicer sliced GCode file and let the addon worry about the rest.
- Select the feature types you want to see/render:
- Create 3D printing timelapses by just keyframing a single property:
- Add realistic blobs and errors:
- To Support or Not to Support?