**Preview images rendered with Blender Cycles Renderer.**
Telescope that is made by cat, used by cat.
It's fully rigged with control rigs and deform rigs. You can control leg folds, leg lengths, leg pin, scope slope and rotation, mouse toy with it.
Select the control rig in 3d viewport, go to pose mode and start editing!
** Features **
- Single material.
- All texture sizes are 4096x4096.
- Model size is 1.14m(X) x 1.49m (Y) x 1.72m(Z). -Y forward and Z up in Blender.
- **Not** subdivision ready.
- Triangulate, Weighted Normal modifier is not applied. (you can turn them off)
- .blend file : All textures packed inside. Deform rig and control rig included. Preview scene setup.
** Textures **
- PBR Metallic Roughness
-- Base Color (8 bits)
-- Metallic (8 bits)
-- Roughness (8 bits)
-- Normal OpenGL (8 bits dithered)
-- Normal DirectX (8 bits dithered)
-- Ambient Occlusion (8 bits)
|Published||2 months ago|
|Software Version||2.9, 2.91, 2.92, 2.93, 3.0, 3.1|
|Render Engine Used||cycles|
|Misc Data||uvs-unwrapped, rigged, normal-mapped, textured|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message