- Detailed 3d model of a Spinning Stationary Bike.
- The native application is Blender version 2.92 (FBX and OBJ formats are included).
- The model is made on a real scale (You can see the proportion with a person in one of the sample images).
- The Blender file comes with all textures packed, all paths are relative and all objects have the transformations applied (Origin at point 0, 0, 0).
- You will find a PDF with instructions so that the use of the model is easy for you.
- Just open your Blender file, press F12 to render and you will get the main sample image (you will find a collection with a ready lighting setup).
- The model has 151.625 vertices (at the zero level of Subdivision).
- It is modeled only with quads and a correct topology to work Subdivisons.
Textures / UVs
- The model is composed of two material with 6 PBR textures in PNG format of 4k resolution.
- In order to get the maximum texture resolution, the model has some parts like screws, adjusters (parts that are repeated in general) with overlapping UVs.
- Objects that have overlapping UVs have a group of vertices called "Overlapping UVs" which contains the overlapping UVs.
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||7 months ago|
|Render Engine Used||cycles|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message