Sketch N' Cage is a Mesh Deform and Shape Animation tool, utilizing Blender's Grease Pencil. It works the same way as it's sister product Sketch N' Carve. It converts the user's sketch into a "Mesh Deform" object, and automatically creates Shape keys ready to be animated.
A version of Sketch N' Cage is included with Sketch N' Carve.
Sketch N' Cage works with all versions of Blender from 2.90 to the latest release.
Current Version: 1.0.4
- Draw any shape you like using the Grease Pencil tools to create your Cage objects.
- Interactive. Edit your Cage shapes on the fly in their final form and real time.
- Mute button to allow you to go back to your sketch and make alterations at any stage.
- Control the Cage resolution with the Simplify slider.
- Join Strokes feature to create complex shapes with ease using multiple strokes.
- Extrude with subdivisions and Symmetric Extrude for ease of use.
- Automatically created Shape Keys ready for animation.
- Spin tool for creating circular cage shapes.
- Mirror Tool for symmetrical cage shape along any axis.
- Subdivision Surfaces and Remesh modifier for creating lattice like geometries.
- Scale, rotate and translate with precision for the best placement of the cage shape.
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||5 months ago|
|Software Version||2.9, 2.91, 2.92, 2.93|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message