Unzip “Deezl – Shizen Container”.
Inside you will find two files:
- A blend_data file called “Path Destination”
Install the addon:
- Open Blender and go to Edit->Preferences.
- From the Add-ons tab click “install”.
- Locate the “deezl_shizen.zip” inside “Deezl – Shizen Container”.
- Select the “deezl_shizen.zip” and click “Install Add-on”
Once installed, activate it by clicking on the check box.
Locate the “Path Destination” file:
- Once installed and activated, open the addon properties window.
- Click on the folder icon.
- Locate the “Path Destination” file inside the Container folder.
- Once done, save preferences.
To open the addon window inside Blender, use CTRL+D.
A list of trees species and their variations (01, 02, 03) will open.
Click on the species you want to add to your scene.
The tree will be added at the center of your scene.
You can freely modify the tree and the textures or keep them in their original form.
Use the Subsurface Modifier to smooth the shape of the tree.
For any question of concern, please reach us out at [email protected]
|Published||4 months ago|
|Software Version||2.79, 2.8, 2.81, 2.82, 2.83, 2.9, 2.91, 2.92, 2.93|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message