Sorting of models
- Models are on separate layers
- Models are placed close to center
- Models are true-to-scale
- Logicaly named
- Scene is ready-to-render
- Open your own .blend
- Go to File > Append
- Go into models/groups
- Select model/group you want to append
- Leather - leather texture scale, leather color variation and amount of bump you control via imputs to group.
- To control color of the leather, you use marked color ramp. Bump is computed just for camera rays. This speeds up render and there is no diference.
- Metal - you control just the color tint.
- Smooth padding - you control color and bump strength just via imput to group. As previously, bump is computed just for camera rays.
- Plastic - you control color, bump strength and the scale of bump via group imputs
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||about 7 years ago|
|Render Engine Used||Cycles|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message