- From the file menu, choose "User Preferences"
- Click on the "Addons" Menu
- Click on the "Install from file"
- Browse to downloaded file
- Once loaded up, click the checkbox to activate the addon
- Click "Save User Settings" to save your changes
Usage In edit mode, in the tool shelf, in the Tools tab, there will be a new panel called selection sets. When you have one or more objects selected in the 3d view, click the + sign next to the "sets" box. This will add a new set of objects comprised of the objects you just selected. To select the objects in a set, click on the set name. You can rename a set by double clicking on it. The greyed out camera will turn off renderability for all objects in the set and the regular camera will turn on renderability. The greyed out eye will hide all selected objects and the eye will show them. The bottom group button will turn the currently selected set into a blender group. You can delete the group by clicking the - button next to the sets. You can add extra items to a set by selecting more objects and clicking the + next to the items box. You can remove an item from a set by choosing it in the items list and clicking the - button.