This is a pack of 20 high-resolution ready to use photoscanned seashells. Each colour-corrected and cleaned up.
- 8k albedo, displacement, normal and roughness maps for each item
- Optimised models with subdivision surface and displacement modifier setups. Polygon counts on base models range from 16,276 to 43,357 triangles
- Each model/texture has been individually cleaned up from artefacts
- Non-automated UV unwraps
- Principled shader setups for each item
- A Packed blend file with all 20 seashells
- Separate tiff textures
- Separate exported OBJ files
- Seashell renders, including a quick shell identifier chart
- The OBJ exports will likely need to be scaled within your preferred software of choice and will require subdivision. With this the power of the displacement maps may require tweaking
- All textures are 8 bit (as this is what Photoscan exported at the time of creation)
- Due to constraints the undersides of the shells are generally not intended for open display, with some exceptions
- The roughness maps are approximated and may be improved in a future release
- All shells are scaled to their real-world size
- For any questions/feedback/help feel free to email me at [email protected]
No FAQ's found for this product.
Purchase this item to leave a review!