Hello dear sculptors! Sculpt Layers for Blender 2.9+ arrived from the creator of MiraTools addon. Your art director and clients will be happy. This addon will help you to store your base mesh and add details as layers.
- Add/Remove/Join/Erase layers.
- Sculpt Layers can work with a Multires modifier.
- Possibilty to import layers from Zbrush into the Sculpt Layers addon.
Blender Artists page: https://blenderartists.org/t/sculpt-layers-addon/1288145
- Layers are moved to Attributes of a Base Layer. Thanks to Geometry Nodes.
- File size is less now to 10-20%.
- Lots of optimizations. Speed improvements 1.5x-2x times.
- Subdivide/Unsubdivide Feature
- Non-Multires modifiers are ignored now (like Mirror, Array etc.)
- opacity value for a layer
- duplicate a layer
- assign layers from other collection
- apply layers to highest subd
Unfortunately, v0.3 is not compatible with v0.2. I had to rework entire system.
Some bug fixes and possibility to join a layer with a base mesh
Choose a product version:
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||over 1 year ago|
|Software Version||2.9, 2.91, 2.92, 2.93, 3.0|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message