Hello dear sculptors! Sculpt Layers for Blender 2.9+ arrived from the creator of MiraTools addon. Your art director and clients will be happy. This addon will help you to store your base mesh and add details as layers.
- Add/Remove/Join/Erase layers.
- Sculpt Layers can work with a Multires modifier.
- Possibilty to import layers from Zbrush into the Sculpt Layers addon.
Blender Artists page: https://blenderartists.org/t/sculpt-layers-addon/1288145
* Lots of optimizations. Speed improvements 1.5x-2x times.
* Subdivide/Unsubdivide Feature
* Non-Multires modifiers are ignored now (like Mirror, Array etc.)
- opacity value for a layer
- duplicate a layer
- assign layers from other collection
- apply layers to highest subd
Unfortunately, v0.3 is not compatible with v0.2. I had to rework entire system.
Some bug fixes and possibility to join a layer with a base mesh