Add dynamic scratches to any object.
Add scratches to any object using this dynamic and procedural pass-through shader without the need for baking or UV mapping.
- 100% procedural and dynamic.
- No UV mapping required.
- Works on any mesh.
- Outputs mask and shader for quick shading.
- One easy to use group node with all the settings you need.
- Additional Directional Scratches output
BMW model by: Mike Pan Tank Model by: Moran Goldstein
Pirate model by: Ben Dansie Camera Model by: Mark T
- After download, extract the .zip to your preferred location.
- To insert a shader into your Scene, Choose "File --> Append"
- Navigate the the extracted .Blend File
- Navigate to the NodeTree section of the .blend
- Select the node labeled "Scratches"
- Press "Append from Library"
- You will now find the node group under the "group" section of the add menu.
For further questions please contact me via email at [email protected]
Yes! This shader works with any mesh.
No.! This shader is 100% procedural, meaning no texture mapping is necessary.
No way! All the settings are displayed on one small group node, making it easy for beginners, and flexible for professionals.
Purchase this item to leave a review!