1. 3d model of a Sci-fi rifle.
2. The native application is Blender version 2.92 (FBX and OBJ formats are included).
3. The model has the following dimensions : Length: 1.69 meters / Height: 0.723 meters / Width: 1.17 meters.
4. The Blender file comes with all textures packed, all paths are relative and all objects have the transformations applied (Origin at point 0, 0, 0).
5. You will find a PDF with instructions so that the use of the model is easy for you.
6. Just open your Blender file, press F12 to render and you will get the main sample image (you will find a collection with a ready lighting setup).
1. The model has 1.151,722 vertices.
2. Model not suitable for working with subdivisions or for video games.
3. It is modeled following the Boolean workflow, the topology is not suitable for working with subdivisions or for video games but the shading is correct.
Textures / UVs
1. The model is made up of two materials: one with 6 PBR textures and the other with 7 (the same as the first plus the Emission texture) in PNG format of 4k resolution.
2. In order to get the maximum texture resolution, the model has overlapping UVs.
3. Objects that have overlapping UVs have a group of vertices called "Overlapping UVs" which contains the overlapping UVs.
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||2 months ago|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message