Manage multiple render settings for batch rendering
You can make various individual settings for each task.
- Rendering settings for each task
- File path, number of frames, frame range, file format, rendering engine, samples, color management, etc.
- Specify scenes, view layers, cameras, etc., and export all at once
- Temporarily hide a specific object and collection
- Material overrides also available on Eevee
- Pseudo normal map
- Cross line using composite
- Rendering an external blend file (experimental)
Added a list that makes it easy to switch and select cameras in the scene.
Due to development, there are some bugs (See Documentations tab) .