Manage multiple render settings for batch rendering
You can make various individual settings for each task.
- Rendering settings for each task
- File path, number of frames, frame range, file format, rendering engine, samples, color management, etc.
- Specify scenes, view layers, cameras, etc., and export all at once
- Temporarily hide a specific object and collection
- Material overrides also available on Eevee
- Pseudo normal map
- Cross line using composite
Added a list that makes it easy to switch and select cameras in the scene.
Rendering an external blend file (experimental).
Due to development, there are some bugs (See Documentations tab) .
|Published||almost 2 years ago|
|Blender Version||2.8, 2.81, 2.82, 2.83, 2.9, 2.91, 2.92, 2.93, 3.0, 3.1, 3.2|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message