1. Low poly model of the Razor Crest from the Star Wars series The Mandalorian.
2. Game ready model: can be used in game engines and scenes in real time.
3. The native aplication is Blender version 2.92 (FBX and OBJ formats are included).
4. The model is made on a real scale. Width: 10.2 meters / Height: 4.95 meters / Depth: 13.4 meters (You can see the proportion with a person in one of the sample images).
5. The Blender file comes with all textures packed and all paths are relative.
6. You will find a Pdf with instructions so that the use of the model is easy for you.
7. Just open your Blender file, press F12 to render and you will get the main sample image (you will find a collection with a ready lighting setup and the background in an image in JPG format in the Compositor tab).
1. The model has 13.498 tris.
2. Not suitable for working with subdivisions.
Textures / UVs
1. The model is composed of one material with 6 PBR textures in PNG format of 4k resolution.
2. In order to get the maximum texture resolution, there are overlapping UVs.
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||4 months ago|
|Render Engine Used||Cycles|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message