Lighting plays a very important role in the quality of a render.
This lighting kpack aims to be an affordable but valuable asset pack adding more quality and aesthetics to your renders without having to setup long and repetitive tasks on lights and empties. The lighting presets are simple enough and flexible for different uses.
It is best for product and hero/single elements in a studio setup but can be used in different situations as well. This pack can be used with KitOps Free and KitOps Pro
- 30 Basic Lighting Presets
- 29 Trendy Colorful Light Presets
- 56 Light Shadows
- Bonus: Volumetrics, Rays and Floor/Backgrounds
Some of the functionalities are only available in Cycles for example the light shadow effects/gobos. This pack is optimized for Cycles use but can also be used using Eevee.
Why is this made for KitOps?
KitOps allows users to easily add assets to scenes with a unique functionality of adding booleans/cutters too. It is perfect as an asset management solution storing your models and materials,and also how easily one can create own assets(only for KitOps PRO). There is no doubt KitOps is an essential addon for hobbyists, beginners and professionals. I personally use KitOps and all of my kpacks in my daily blender 3D life. This will allow adding premade lighting presets with ease and open for customizability to your scenes.
What is in this pack?
- Basic Lighting Presets
- Trendy and Subtle Light Presets
- Light Shadow/Gobos Presets
- BONUS: Volumetrics(Fog), Rays and Backgrounds
- FREE Updates!
- I will actively be adding more assets to this pack.
- The goal is to make it affordable and valuable as a lighting preset asset pack.
Tips and How to use:
- Please refer to KitOps documentation for the basic use of KitOps. Links below.
- It is best to deselect everything when adding lights.
- Use the empty to manipulate the lights and explore.(Scale, Rotate, Transform etc.) A lot of possibilities in a short amount of time.
- If you want further customizations, please click "Remove KitOps Props" so you can change the colors of the lights or move individually.
- When deleting the presets, please use the outliner select the insert collection(e.g. Basic Lighting(2)) and right click -> delete hierarchy. (Deleting the empty will not delete the lights, still finding out a better way for this)
- For the Light Shadows, select the spotlight and you can edit the size and strength in the properties panel. The larger the radius, the less pronounced the shadow. A smaller radius, will create a stronger, harder edged shadows.
- More settings for the light shadows can be edited in the shader editor. Its not complex and is pretty straightforward.
Blender Market: Kit Ops 2 Pro: Asset / Kitbashing Addon
If you have any questions feel free to drop me a message.
Thank you very much for checking this out. I would be very glad for your support.
Have a wonderful day ~c",.)
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||about 2 months ago|
|Blender Version||2.93, 3.0, 3.1, 3.2|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message