QuadWrap is a new retopology tool for Blender 2.8 designed to speed up your retopology workflow when working with cylindrical shapes such as arms, fingers, legs, horns etc.
When working with organic models, manually creating quads for that shape can be very time consuming. Thankfully, this tool can create & wrap quads around your mesh without effort.
- Click & drag Feature
- Easy control over edge loops
- Instant End Cap Filling
- Simplified UI
- Fast configuration
- Automatic Edge loop Bridging
- Includes Dynamic Hotkey Help panel
- Fixed: Blender crash when executing undo(Z)
- Added Symmetry/Bisect Support
- Fixed: Raycast Error when dragging outside of mesh
See Documentation for installation, guide, & sneak peaks for upcoming tools.