- QUADWRAP is a new retopology tool for Blender 3.0+ designed to speed up your retopology workflow when working with cylindrical shapes such as arms, fingers, legs, horns etc.
When working with organic models, manually creating quads for that shape can be very time consuming. Thankfully, this tool can create & wrap quads around your mesh without effort.
- Click & drag Feature
- Easy control over edge loops
- Instant End Cap Filling
- Simplified UI
- Fast configuration
- Automatic Edge loop Bridging
- Dynamic Hotkey Help panel
UI: Hotkeys Panel
FIXED: Raycast Error
- FIXED: Modal Freeze/Crash
- FIXED: Messy Extrusions
NEW: Loop Relax(R)
- NEW: Bridge Segment control
NEW: Delete Loops(RMB)
- FIXED: Blender crash when executing undo(Z)
- NEW: Symmetry/Bisect Support
- FIXED: Raycast Error when dragging outside of mesh
See Documentation for installation, guide, & sneak peaks for upcoming tools.
Choose a product version:
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||almost 2 years ago|
|Software Version||2.9, 2.91, 2.92, 2.93, 3.0, 3.1|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message