(Pure-Toon Water) is a procedural shader that generates several types of foam with a cartoon style.
Minimum Performance: I7 2.6Ghz/ 4GB/ GTX 950 4GB/ Windows 10.
*Note: please don't forget to take a few seconds to rate this product, the popularity of this product will allow me to continue to do research to add more functionality in future updates. Thank you in advance for your help and happy blending!
Demo scene (included in Full Pack).
Made by " Make It Move Media " with Pure-Toon Water, Boat-Rig Pro and Low Poly Asset Pack.
- Update 1.2
- 100% Procedural.
- Underwater Shadow.
- Sun Reflection control.
- Color Softness control.
- Water Opacity control.
- Foam Distance control.
- Display only the foam.
- Display only sea Seafoam.
- Ready for "Ocean modifier".
- Seafoam Thickness control.
- 2 type of foam (Lite)
- 4 type of foam (Optimized).
- 2 type of foam (Simplified).
- Foam/Seafoam Bump Control.
- 11 type of sea foam (Optimized).
- 2 type of sea foam (Simplified).
- Combined sea foam and foam display.
- Demonstration scene included (Optimized).
- Ready for Blender 2.82/2.83 /2.90 (EEVEE&Cycle).
The "Bump" parameter does not work with "Cycle".
Pure-Toon Water 1.2 introdution