Blender 2.82 Only!
ProFlow is a tool to add floaters on your objects.
You can add Welds, Custom Assets, Moldings, etc.
The Addon is simple and powerful, you will like it ;)
- Select the asset you want to use in the library
- Select the object on which you want to place your asset
- Choose the tool you will use
- Add Assets on the intersection of several objects
- Set up your assets to have predictable results
- Replace assets with assets in the library or in the scene
- Create your own assets and add them to The Asset Management
- Cut your asset with the Cut tool
- Extract edges from objects to use them
- Use Asset from your scene
- Create and Use Collection Instances
- Create Transfert Assets
- Convert with Random values
1 blender script with a bunch of useful assets
- Open the user preferences
- Go to add-ons
- Click on Install from Files
- Select the addon ZIP
- Activate it
- the addon is located in the Property Panel (press N in the 3dview)