Now it's time for the type 6 of the series of wire netting products i made in Blender with Geometry nodes.
Before creating this products i searched many types of wire netting on internet to be sure to cover almost all the types used in the standard industries.
If you are interested you can find the other types on my profile with also the BUNDLE VERSION!!!
Many other products will be uploaded for you!
Also in this case no overlapping or collision issues while tilting of the wires between bars :-)
Each group of wires has 6 wires and the tilting is applied every 2 wires.
The resolution of the wires increases proportionally with the number of the V counts and the Tilt rounds parameters
You'll be able to manage these parameters in the Geometry nodes:
- Height: the height of the grid
- V counts: the number of the the horizontal bars distributed on the vertical axis
- Width: the width of the grid
- H counts: the number of the tiltable wire groups distributed on the horizontal axis
- Radius bar: the radius of the profiles of the bars
- Radius wires: the radius of the profiles of the wires
Tilt rounds: the number of rounds you need to create your favorite pattern
- Bar material: material for the bars
- Wire material: material for the wires
To use this node in your project you can just use the downloaded file as is or open your project, use the Append menù of Blender, selecting this file, then Object and then Wire netting.
If you want to deform this kind of object in your project not use the Shrinkwrap modifier but i suggest you to add a Lattice deform or Simple Deform modifiers after the Geometry Nodes modifier.
Furthermore you can use this patterns for some kinds of wicker baskets for example.
If you want to learn how i made it check the video below, have fun and if you like what i'm doing please subscribe on my YT channel checking the bell icon to be notified on the new posted videos! :-)
Warning: The file you download from Blender Market doesn't contain the animation of the video tutorial.
The Standard Royalty Free license grants you, the purchaser, the ability to make use of the purchased product for personal, educational, or commercial purposes as long as those purposes do not violate any of the following:
- You may not resell, redistribute, or repackage the purchased product without explicit permission from the original author.
- You may not use the purchased product in a logo, watermark, or trademark of any kind.
- Exception: shader, material, and texture products are exempt from this rule. These products are much the same as colors, and as such are a secondary meaning and may be used as part of a logo, watermark, or trademark.
|7 months ago
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message