An eclectic selection of procedural textures and nodes for Cycles and Eevee! This pack contains:
Procedural Textures - which generate height maps, masks, UV maps, random colors, and more. The foundations of procedural materials!
- Chain mail
- Woven Fabric
- Woven Straps
- Random Sized Tiles
- Radial Tiles
- Tiles with Insets (Tile & Dot)
Facades - for adding surface detail to the Procedural Textures for extra realism.
- Tricolor Pixelation
Custom Utility nodes - to help you build your own procedural materials.
- Grad Dist - an optimized circular gradient.
- Height Blend - blends together two values by returning the highest value, a mask for each value, and the difference between the two.
- Noise - distorts values, e.g. UVs, using Blender's built-in Noise texture.
- Polyshape - generates polygonal shapes which can be morphed to circular shapes.
- UV Rotation - rotates two axes about a center point.
- Value Compare - compares two values and returns a mask where one is higher, or lower, than the other.
- Value Mask - returns a mask where an input value falls between a minimum and a maximum value.
- Value Multiply - like a Color Multiply but for values.
- Value Ramp - remaps two values to a custom range, similar to a Color Ramp.
- Value to Direction - remaps a 0 to 1 range to a -1 to 1 range.
- Vector + Color - transforms a color into a vector and adds it to an input vector.
Example Materials of varying complexity illustrating how to use these nodes to create high quality procedural materials of your own.