Procedural Space Pack
Procedural Space Pack is a set of 13 node groups (more to come in the future) for creating planets, asteroids, stars, planet rings and much more in the future. The nodes are fully procedural and have a lot of customization by the user, which allows you to create some really good looking celestial bodies.
1. The nodes are used within one material, removing the need for different spheres for terrain, clouds and atmosphere.
2. Nodes are completely procedural, allowing for user customization to get the desired look.
3. All nodes have a seed value, allowing for animation.
4. Easy to use modular node systems.
5. Works both in EEVEE and Cycles.
6. The nodes also generate cities, rivers, ice caps, craters all of which are customizable.
7. Lightweight, noise-free with just 50 samples (cycles, with no denoiser).
8. Includes a demo scene with one material, which contains all nodes and examples of usage.
v1.0 - Initial release.
- Added new node group "lava planet".
- Small performance fixes.
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||30 days ago|
|Blender Version||3.0, 3.1, 3.2|
|Render Engine Used||cycles, eevee|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message