Check Out The Rest Of My Store Here:
Welcome to the Procedural Sci-Fi Tutorial Series! If you want to understand the POWER of Procedural Modifiers and Material Nodes in Blender, this series is FOR YOU!
Procedural Sci-Fi is a 10 part tutorial series with almost 6 hours of mind-bending awesomeness. You can watch the series for free on YouTube with ads but when you buy the series here you get the tutorials ad-free plus all of the project files and assets used in the tutorial series UPDATED with all the recent changes to Blender. On top of that you get an exclusive Master Pack of assets inspired by the series!
Here's what we learn:
- Understand modifiers in Blender and how to use them well.
- Understand material nodes and how they work.
- Go under the hood with deep explanations of Normals, Roughness and Metallic. properties in the Principled BSDF shader.
- Learn wild techniques for creating procedural textures and bump maps.
- Learn the concepts behind good layout, composition and shot design.
- Finally learn how to bring your image together with the power of compositing in After Effects!
So buckle up and get ready to sci-fi with your host, Chris Bailey from CBaileyFilm!
Why you should buy this series:
- Buying the series will get you every project file used for each part of the tutorial. That's 9 blender files, one for each episode in the series plus the final after effects project used in the last episode. With these files you can follow every stage of the project step by step. Plus you can dissect them for your own projects as well! THIS IS THE ONLY PLACE WHERE YOU CAN GET THE PROJECT FILES for this series!
- You also get all 10 lessons as downloadable video files that are AD FREE! That's right! No Ads! And you can load them onto any device and watch them (gasp) offline in glorious UHD4k (2720x1530)!!!
- You also get the MASTER PACK - A collection of rad shaders based on the ideas of the series and a pack of custom rocks using variations on the modifier stack we create in the series!
- Go ahead. Treat yourself. Stop reading and just buy it!
Video Tutorial Files (mp4 format. 2720x1530 resolution (UHD 4K). Glorious stereo audio. In color.)
- Procedural Sci-Fi - Intro - 03:29
- Procedural Sci-Fi - Updates Since Blender 2.8 - 05:30
- Procedural Sci-Fi - Part 1 - Non-Destructive Modelling - 31:00
- Procedural Sci-Fi - Part 2 - Eevee and Materials Part 1 - 38:28
- Procedural Sci-Fi - Part 3 - Cycles & Materials Part 2 - 36:25
- Procedural Sci-Fi - Part 4 - Material & Modifier Polish - 32:10
- Procedural Sci-Fi - Part 5 - Scene Layout - 28:45
- Procedural Sci-Fi - Part 6 - Creating a Procedural Sky - 32:45
- Procedural Sci-Fi - Part 7 - Reflections Normals and Metal - 29:31
- Procedural Sci-Fi - Part 8 - Lighting & the Final Polish - 36:14
- Procedural Sci-Fi - Part 9 - Rendering with Cycles - 40:23
- Procedural Sci-Fi - Part 10 - Compositing in After Effects - 39:28
Project Files (Blender 2.8x):
- Part 1 - Non Destructive Modelling.blend
- Part 2 - Eevee & Materials 1.blend
- Part 3 - Cycles & Materials 2.blend
- Part 4 - Material & Modifier Polish
- Part 5 - Scene Layout.blend
- Part 6 - Creating a Procedural Sky.blend
- Part 7 - Reflections Normals and Metal.blend
- Part 8 - Lighting & the Final Polish.blend
- Part 9 - Rendering with Cycles.blend
- Part 10 - Compositing in After Effects.aep
The MASTER PACK (see the documentation and FAQ for tutorials on each asset)
- Sci-Fi Procedural Rock Pack with 10 different variations
- Sci-Fi Rock Material Pack with 10 crazy cool procedural materials
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||over 1 year ago|
|Software Version||2.8, 2.81, 2.82, 2.83, 2.9, 2.91, 2.92, 2.93, 3.0|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message