The Procedural Mapping Node Group Library is an asset library containing procedural vector mapping node groups for creating procedural materials in both Cycles and Eevee.
When creating materials, it can be difficult to map procedural textures to objects without issues. Often times, using standard Generated, Object, or Normal texture coordinates causes distortion and using UV texture coordinates results in unwanted seams. With these node groups, these problems can be easily circumvented to create better, cleaner procedural materials.
Included Node Groups
- Box Mapping — Emulates the image texture node's box mapping feature, including it's blending. Useful for reducing distortion caused by using other non-UV texture coordinates. Here's a couple of examples of a material with a simple voronoi texture (with default settings) applied to a round cube and a torus:
- Seamless Mapping — Converts a vector input (like the UV texture coordinates) into a seamless version of itself. Intended for use with non-seamless textures. Here's an example of a set of planes with identical UVs and a simple voronoi texture (again, with default settings) applied:
- Voronoi Mapping — Uses a voronoi texture for texture instancing. Here's a couple of examples of a plane with a spherical gradient texture and an image texture applied:
- Window Mapping — Uses the window as the texture coordinate with the ability to input the screen's X and Y resolution (can be automated with drivers) for the correct aspect ratio.
- Hashing — A white noise texture that can be adjusted via a threshold input. This is used to blend texture coordinates as mixing them normally creates distortion rather than blending.
- Fully procedural.
- Useable in both Cycles and Eevee.
- Any future updates are free for life!
|Published||about 1 month ago|
|Blender Version||3.0, 3.1, 3.2|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message