Procedural Granite Shader Pack
This shader pack consists of 8 real-life materials; 7 granites and 1 marble. All materials are fully procedural, making UV-unwrapping unnecessary.
All materials are based on real-life textures. You can use them right away for a wide range of objects such as statues, kitchen countertops, columns and many other purposes such as architecture.
- Royal Red
- Rockwell White
- Galaxy Black
- Padang Yellow
- Dakota Mahogany
- Impala Black
- Tropical Green
All materials have several sliders to control surface properties. They have sensible default values but can be changed to alter their look.
- Scale: Control the scale of the procedural texture.
- Color: Change the saturation and brightness of the material to make your objects fit in with the rest of the environment, while maintaining the look of the material.
- Polish: Alter the strength, color and roughness of reflections to create shiny statues or rough, broken columns.
- Bump: Control the strength of the bump mapping and add your own bump map.
Here follows a short summary of how to append the materials into your own scenes:
- Open your scene.
- Go to File > Append (or Link).
- Navigate to the Granites.blend file.
- Click on the blend file to view its contents.
- Navigate to the NodeTree folder and select the Granite_... node groups to load the shaders.
For the complete documentation on linking and appending, view the Blender documentation: Blender Appending And Linking.
No FAQ's found for this product.
Purchase this item to leave a review!