Power Lattice is a simple add-on that makes auto generating 3D and 2D lattices a breeze in Blender. There are lots of great existing free and paid lattice add-ons, so be sure to check those out if you don't think this one will suit your needs. The 2D lattice generation in Power Lattice is especially useful when dealing with grease pencil objects. Here's an example of using 2D lattices with grease pencil objects.
Some Key Features (watch video to learn more)
- Add Power Lattice from Blender's regular add menu
- 2D lattice generation (great for grease pencil objects)
- 3D lattice generation for one or multiple objects
- Set default resolution for 3D and 2D lattices individually
- Set default spline types for all new lattices
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||4 months ago|
|Software Version||2.9, 2.91, 2.92, 2.93|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message