Everything you need to create beautiful, stylized, forests.
Made for use in both Blender and Unity, this collection of assets is great for either placeholder objects or final stylized assets for a game or other type of project. The easily customizable color palette allows for unlimited variations to fit any environment.
- 47 different trees and bushes, Multiple styles to fit any project
- Vertex colors for texture-less and fast materials.
- Image color palette for easy color adjustments
- One material to control everything at once
- Unity package for easy use inside Unity 3d
Contact me at @regus12 on Twitter or using the product support system.
To Append the objects into a Blender Scene go to File>Append and navigate to the objects folder within the .blend and select all the desired assets and click Append.
To import the Unity package into Unity 3d go to Assets>Import Package>Custom Package and select the Unity package.
If Blender or Unity says a texture is missing, you may find the color palette texture within the Texture folder of the downloaded zip.
No FAQ's found for this product.
Purchase this item to leave a review!