Photorealistic Solar System 8k Textures 3D Model consists out of separate 3D models for Sun, 8 planets, Pluto and Moon:
- Sun, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Uranus, Neptune, Pluto (24577 Polygons, 24582 Vertices)
- Earth (24576 Polygons, 24578 Vertices)
- Moon (24578 Polygons, 24582 Vertices)
- Saturn (24705 Polygons, 24838 Vertices)
- File formats included in the package are: FBX, OBJ, ABC, PLY, GLB, STL, x3d
- Native software file format: BLEND
- Overall vertex count: 270654 (around 24580 per planet)
- Textures: Color, Metallic, Roughness, Normal, AO.
- All textures are 8k (8192x4096) resolution.
- For Earth - The ground (surface) and clouds (atmosphere) are fused in the same texture.
- The model uses only color and normal textures and there is also the texture for the background stars in the pack.
- There is also a beauty light to simulate some glow at the edge of the planet (this will be available only in the .blend file).
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||6 months ago|
|Render Engine Used||eevee|
|Misc Data||uvs-unwrapped, textured|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message